"The best decision we made was to visit BACORP Building Group, Inc From floor plans, exterior and interior designs, and kitchen cabinets up to handing us the key to our new home was a pleasant experience. Alan Sr., Alan Jr. and Kerry made our building experience enjoyable."
~ State Senator Lou Kosco, Ret., and Elaine
Beginning with a BudgetWe start off with a question in order to answer the question: What if you were to spend $10 to $15,000.00 having a home designed only to discover that the design far exceeded your budget? Even after numerous design meetings some of the most basic considerations like the orientation of the home, its energy efficiency, or even just views that were never considered in its design.
Each design is presented in floor plans, interior and exterior perspective views, which will even include a “virtual walk thru” utilizing our architectural software and our conference room big screen. We are NJ resident’s #1 builder in LBI and beyond and our clients, having been fully engaged in the process, now have a better understanding of the entire building process from site planning through moving into their new home. An invaluable education as well as, being a “lot of fun" as described by our prior clients.
Energy-Efficient SolutionsMany clients come to us after experiencing this very scenario. BACORP Building Group, Inc is a design and build team whose objective is to work with serious clients to extract specific information regarding their criteria such as lifestyle and overall project needs to provide the client with one or more energy-efficient design solutions which work within their budget. We are NJ resident’s #1 builder in LBI and beyond! Contact us for more.
A Design and Price Without Spending a DimeEach design is presented in floor plans, interior and exterior perspective views, which will even include a “virtual walk thru” utilizing our architectural software and our conference room big screen. Each design is then modified until the client is comfortable with both the design and the cost. The client is now where they want to be.
Award-Winning Green ConstructionWe build high-performance green structures that conserve energy, water, and other natural resources. This saves you money and provides people with a healthy living environment.
Below are just a few of the ways we accomplish our goal at BACORP Building Group, Inc. Contact us for more details.
- Energy-Star Certified
- Award winning energy efficient construction, designed and built Green under a nationally accredited program. Our homes are Energy Star certified and 3rd-party verified under the auspices of the EPA and DOE
- In-house 3D design services for your new home and custom kitchen and your project in its entirety
- A guaranteed dollar amount in savings on heating and cooling costs
- OPTIONAL: Healthy indoor air quality ensured by an ultraviolet electrostatic air cleaner which kills bacteria & eliminates airborne contaminants installed with most HVAC systems
- On-site internet video camera; watch your home being built remotely online from your office or while on vacation
- Choice of ceramic tile
- OPTIONAL: Spray foam insulation, superior to fiberglass in both thermal performance and outside noise reduction, making for a much quieter living experience
- Customized closet shelving and storage package
- Energy efficient construction in LBI and surrounding areas
- Kitchen cabinets custom designed in house and to your specifications
- High-efficiency heating and cooling units
- Moen and Kohler low-flow water saving bath fixtures equipped with auxiliary water saving devices
- An optional Laundry Pure by Ecoquest; eliminates the need for detergents and hot water forever. Laundry is cleaned without chemicals via radiant catalytic ionization
- Tankless high-efficiency on-demand hot water heating system
- Low VOC Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams paints and finishes
- High-performance Anderson Low E4 SmartSun ® energy saving windows; more efficient in winter, more efficient in summer. Perfect for your construction project in LBI and surrounding areas.
- Whirlpool tub, if desired
- Structured wiring and bedside control lights are now possible
- Custom designed home lighting assistance for LED Lighting
- High-security locks on exterior doors
- GAF heavyweight roof system
- Wood or gas burning fireplace
- Therma-Tru insulated exterior doors
- OPTIONAL: LED under cabinet kitchen lighting
- Hardwood interior stairs and rails
- Interior decorating assistance
- Granite counter tops
- Hardwood flooring